All applicants must submit the following items to be considered for admission to the online MS in Communication program from Purdue:
- A telephone interview with an Admissions Advisor
- An updated resume
- Official transcripts from all universities attended, including tranfser credits
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Three professional letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your abilities
- A 500 word minimum personal statement that outlines your professional background and future goals. Your Admissions Advisor will provide additional details
- A completed application form
- A $60 application fee ($75 international)
Requirements for International Students
International applicants must provide the following information during the application process, in addition to the materials outlined above.
- For those who attended higher education institutions in non-English-speaking countries, official university transcripts or diplomas, in the original language and in English translation.
- Students whose native language is not English must take the TOEFL, IELTS or PT Academic.
The score requirements for the MS in Communication program are as follows:
Admission into the MS in Communication program is based upon the above criteria, as well as individual experience and the applicant’s “fit” with the program.