All applicants must submit the following items and complete these steps to be considered for admission to the online MS in Engineering Technology program at Purdue:
- Three years of relevant professional experience
- A telephone interview with an admissions adviser
- An updated resume
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Official transcripts from all universities attended, including transfer credits
- Three professional letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your abilities
- A 500-word (minimum) personal statement that outlines your professional background and future goals. Your admissions adviser will provide additional details.
- A completed application
- A $60 application fee ($75 international)
Admission into the MS in Engineering Technology program is based on the above criteria, as well as individual experience and the applicant’s “fit” with the program.
Requirements For International Students
In addition to the processes above, international applicants must also provide:
- Official transcripts or diplomas in the original language, and in the English translation, if the higher-education institution was in a non-English-speaking country.
- The TWE for Non-Native English Speakers, if your first language is not English.
Students whose native language is not English must take the TOEFL, IELTS or PT Academic and have the score requirements outlined below.
The score requirements for the MS in Engineering Technology program are as follows: