All applicants must submit the following items to be considered for admission to the online Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication Management program from Purdue:
- A telephone interview with an Admissions Advisor
- A completed application form
- A $60 application fee ($75 international)
- Official transcripts from all universities attended
- A 300-500 word personal statement that outlines your personal and professional goals
- Three professional letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your abilities
- An updated resume
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
Requirements for International Students
International applicants must provide the following information during the application process, in addition to the materials outlined above.
- For those who attended higher education institutions in non-English-speaking countries, official university transcripts or diplomas, in the original language and in English translation.
- Students whose native language is not English must take the TOEFL or IELTS.
The score requirements for the Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication Management program are as follows:
|ENGLISH PROFICIENCY TESTS|
|TOEFL (less than two years old)|
|IELTS (less than two years old)|
Admission into the Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication Management program is based upon the above criteria, as well as individual experience and the applicant’s “fit” with the program.