Dr. Paul Asunda has a joint appointment in the Department of Technology Leadership and Innovation (TLI) of the Purdue Polytechnic Institute and the Department of Curriculum and Instruction (C&I). He is also an affiliate faculty for the Center for Advancing the Teaching and Learning of STEM (CATALYST).
Previously, Dr. Asunda served as the Vice President for the engineering and technology division of the Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE) for three years. In this position, he represented over 1,500 STEM educators and helped organize the division conference, and recognized exemplary STEM educators, students, researchers, and engineering and technology programs nationwide. Dr. Asunda teaches Engineering/Technology Education courses in the Curriculum and Instruction department of Purdue University.
- Ph.D. — Workforce Education and Development, University of Georgia
- M.I.B.A. — International Business Administration, United States International University
- B.A. — Education, Fine Arts, Kenyatta University
- Implementation of engineering design practices within integrated STEM environments
- Development of Integrated STEM pedagogical knowledge
- STEM education and initiatives in career and college success
- Assessment and evaluation in i-STEM environments
For more information on Professor Asunda, including professional publications and honors and awards, visit his full profile.