Dr. Susan Britsch is a professor in Literacy and Language Education in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction pat Purdue University — where she’s taught since 1992. Susan commonly teaches: Teaching English as a New Language, Teaching English Language Learners, Bilingual/Bicultural Education, Language Study for Educators, Emerging and Developing Literacy.
- Ph.D. — Education, University of California, Berkeley
- M.A. — Linguistics, with distinction, California State University, Fresno
- B.A. — French and English, summa cum laude, California State University, Fresno
- English-language learning
- Multimodal discourse analysis
- Visual literacy
- Children’s digital photography
- Science learning in early childhood
For more information on Professor Britsch, including professional publications, honors, and awards, visit her full profile.