John is the Managing Principal of John Dickey Consulting, LLC, since January of 2015. He provides business development consulting for private company start-ups, family owned, not-for-profit, and public companies. His primary focus is enterprise assessment, organization and talent development for continuous improvement, and commercial growth.
John served as SVP and Chief HR Officer and SVP of Global Corporate Support Services for Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., from 2008 to 2015, (NYSE: HRC, 10,000 employees, $2.7B in revenues). He was one of the chief architects creating two publicly traded companies in 2008, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:HRC) and Hillenbrand Inc. (NYSE:HI).
John has over 35 years of diversified business experience with concentrations in the health care and medical device, finance, durables, wholesale distribution, air transportation, death care, and food service industries. He is an accomplished global Human Resources and Operations executive with experience in domestic and international HR management and organization development.
- Southern Wesleyan University, Doctor of Humane Letters, Honoris Causa
- Webster University, M.A. Human Resource Development
- Southern Wesleyan University, B.S. Human Resources Management
- Purdue University, A.A.S., Organizational Leadership and Supervision
- Continuous Improvement and Kaizen, Shingijutsu Co., LTD, Japan
- Purdue University, Distinguished Alumni
- Indiana Chamber of Commerce, HR Manager of the Year