The GMAT or GRE is not required for admission, making it even easier to take your next giant leap. Learn more about our admission requirements.
To be eligible for admission to this program, the following are recommended:
- At least 24 months of work experience
- The equivalent of a U.S. four-year bachelor’s degree
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
Application review emphasizes your work experience, prior undergraduate academic record and professional training. To be considered for the Purdue Online MBA program, you may be asked to complete an interview with the program manager, and you will be required to submit all the items below:
- Academic Statement of Purpose introducing yourself to the Admissions Committee (view full details)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal History Statement (view full details)
- Professional resume with education, work experience and training
- Official transcripts for every higher education institution attended. Please note: All transcripts and/or academic documents uploaded by the applicant to the online application system are considered unofficial. Please order your transcripts to be sent directly from your institution to the Purdue University Graduate School at email@example.com.
- Interview feedback
The Online MBA is a rigorous program that requires quantitative aptitude. The Daniels School's online programs admissions team will look for evidence of this in your application via previous coursework. If you feel that you do not have sufficient evidence in your previous coursework to demonstrate this aptitude, you may want to consider submitting a GMAT or GRE score to enhance your application. The GMAT or GRE is not required for admission to the online MBA.