Instructional design is a practice that touches a range of industries and learners. By completing this certificate program, you will be prepared with the core knowledge necessary to create concise, informative and accurate learning methods.
Expert Courses Designed to Build a Solid Foundation
In this program, you will take the first steps in exploring current, proven learning methods and educational technologies through fully online courses taught by leaders in learning experience design and emerging educational technology.
The curriculum of this online graduate certificate incorporates the latest research in learning theory, educational technology and instructional design principles. It encourages students to use their work experience as a framework for their study. This program will give you the foundation to get started in the field or advance to our MS in Education in Learning Design and Technology program. Credits for the ID certificate are applicable to the MSED program.
Instructional Design Certificate Courses:
- EDCI 53100 - Learning Theories And Instructional Design
- EDCI 57200 - Introduction To Learning Systems Design
Elective options are subject to availability and are not guaranteed. In some instances, only one elective is offered in each term.
- EDCI 51300 - Foundations Of Learning Design And Technology
- EDCI 52800 - Human Performance Technology
- EDCI 55600 - Educational Video Game Design
- EDCI 56000 - Educational Technology For Teaching And Learning
- EDCI 56400 - Integration And Management Of Technology For Learning
- EDCI 56600 - Educational Applications Of Multimedia
- EDCI 56900 - Introduction To E-Learning (prerequisite EDCI 572 required)
- EDCI 57500 - Foundations Of Distance Learning
- EDCI 57700 - Strategic Assessment And Evaluation
- EDCI 58800 - Motivation And Instructional Design
- EDCI 63300 - Instructional Design Project Management
- EDCI 67200 - Advanced Practices In Learning Systems Design (prerequisite EDCI 572 required)
To view course descriptions click here.