Develop, implement and evaluate multimedia instructional materials, and explore ways to bring instructional design to industries outside of the educational field. You'll graduate ready to make a positive impact on each and every one of your learners in settings from nonprofits to government, and traditional classrooms to conference rooms.
Admissions decisions are based on individual experience and the applicant’s fit with the program.
We recommend that all applicants speak to an enrollment counselor to verify eligibility and document accuracy in applying for the program. Candidates must submit a completed application as well as the following items:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- An updated resume
- Two Statements
- Academic Statement of Purpose - View Prompts & Requirements
- Personal History Statement - View Prompts & Requirements
- Official transcripts from all universities attended, including transfer credits*
- (3) professional references from individuals familiar with your abilities
- An application fee of $60 ($75 for international students)
*Coursework used to satisfy the requirements of a conferred master’s degree from an institution other than Purdue may not be used as transfer credit.