Connect engineering, technology and science to practical industrial or business applications and emerge as a leader in your field. With Purdue's online MS in Engineering Technology program offered through our Polytechnic Institute, you'll gain deep technical knowledge, essential skills and direct experiences in the discipline.
Admissions decisions are based on individual experience and the applicant’s fit with the program.
To be considered for admission, students must complete a phone interview with an admissions advisor and submit a completed application as well as the following:
- 3 years of relevant professional experience
- An updated resume
- 3.0 cumulative GPA for a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts from all universities attended, including transfer credits*
- (3) professional letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your abilities
- Two Statements
- Academic Statement of Purpose - View Prompts & Requirements
- Personal History Statement - View Prompts & Requirements
- An application fee of $60 ($75 for international students)
*Coursework used to satisfy the requirements of a conferred master’s degree from an institution other than Purdue may not be used as transfer credit.
- Students come from a variety of educational and professional backgrounds including engineering technology, engineering, science, information technology or business.