Whether you’d like to further your management career in the restaurant industry, work within more complex, full-service hotels, or transfer to the corporate side of Hospitality and Tourism Management (HTM), Purdue University’s Online Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management (HTM) degree will fuel your career.
Admissions decisions are based on individual experience and the applicant’s fit with the program.
To be considered for admission, students must complete a phone interview with an admissions advisor and submit a completed application as well as the following:
- 3–5 years of relevant professional experience, managerial experience preferred
- An updated resume
- 3.0 cumulative GPA for a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited
- Official transcripts from all universities attended, including transfer credits*
- (3) professional letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your abilities
- A 500-word personal statement
- An application fee of $60 ($75 for international students)
*Coursework used to satisfy the requirements of a conferred master’s degree from an institution other than Purdue may not be used as transfer credit.
However, if you performed below a 3.0 GPA at the baccalaureate level, it is recommended. Please discuss your personal requirements with your admissions advisor.