Ms. McCormack supervises clinical placement students in the online Masters of Special Education program at Purdue University. She brings 30+ years experience as a Special Educator, in elementary classrooms for students with both mild and intense disabilities.
- Bachelor of Arts: Elementary Education, Endorsement: Mildly
- Mentally Handicapped (K-12) Purdue University
- Masters of Arts: Special Education, Endorsement: Learning Disabilities (K-12), Emotionally Handicapped (K-12)
- Life License State of Indiana:
- General Elementary K-6, 7/8 Non- Dept
- Seriously Emotionally Handicapped K-12
- Learning Disabled K-12