In addition to having a phone interview with an admissions advisor, all applicants must submit the following items to be considered for admission to the online Master of Public Health program at Purdue:
- A copy of your resume
- Proof (transcripts) of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
- Three letters of recommendation required, at least two from academic sources preferred.
- A 500-word personal statement.
- GRE test results
- A completed application form
- An application fee of $60 ($75 for international applicants)
Requirements for International Students
In addition to the above, international applicants must also provide the following:
- Scores from a Graduate Record Examination (GRE) that are less than five years old. Scores must be sent electronically; Purdue University's code for the GRE application is 1631.
- Official university transcripts and diplomas from all universities attended in the original language as well as English translation for transcripts and diplomas not in English.
- The TWE for Non-Native English speakers.
- Students whose native language is not English must take the TOEFL and have the score requirements outlined below. TOEFL scores must be less than two years old and meet the following requirements:
|ENGLISH PROFICIENCY TESTS|
|TOEFL (less than two years old)|
In addition to the above criteria, admissions decisions are based on individual experience and the applicant’s “fit” with the program.
Contact us at 877-497-5851 to start the application process, or request more information.