The GMAT or GRE is not required for admission, making it even easier to take your next giant leap.
Application review emphasizes your work experience, prior undergraduate academic record and professional training and test scores. To be considered for the Purdue Online MBA program, you may be asked to complete an interview with the program manager, and you will be required to submit all the items below:
- Statement of purpose (SOP) introducing yourself to the Admissions Committee (500 words max). Some topics you may wish to discuss include a brief summary of your academic and professional background, reason for seeking the Purdue Online Master of Business Administration, desired career path after graduation and thoughts on giving back as a student and as an alumnus.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Team/Cohort Approach essay
- Professional resume with education, work experience and training
- Official transcripts for every higher education institution attended. Please note: All transcripts and/or academic documents uploaded by the applicant to the online application system are considered unofficial. Please order your transcripts to be sent directly from your institution to the Purdue University Graduate School at email@example.com.
- Interview feedback
- Optional: Diversity Essay and Additional Contributions essay
The Online MBA is a rigorous program that requires quantitative aptitude. Admissions at Krannert Online Programs will look for evidence of this in your application via previous coursework. If you feel that you do not have sufficient evidence in your previous coursework to demonstrate this aptitude, you may want to consider submitting a GMAT or GRE score to enhance your application. The GMAT or GRE is not required for admission to the online MBA.